Dewey Donation


This doesn't really have much to do with Jackson, but my friends over at Glarkware are attempting to raise money to buy books for schools. I have previously donated to this program and I know that much of the funds go to schools in New Orleans whose libraries were devastated by Katrina.

Helping out is easy! Right now Glarkware is donating 100% of the proceeds of the sale of this cute t-shirt to the Dewey Donation System. I've already got mine on order. If you'd still like to help, check out the Dewey website. You can send in a donation in any amount or buy books from a wishlist.

3 comments:

Southern Heart said...

What a great cause!

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

Nice logo for a good cause.

Unknown said...

I love that photo!!! I'd never heard of the Dewey Donation System, that is such a cute name and shirts, how cool...