Weekend Tradition


Every Saturday my husband gets fresh bagels from our local bagel-ry, Beagle Bagel. It was only a five minute drive from our old apartment so now it may take around ten minutes to get there. It's worth it though. They have the best bagels I've ever eaten, even better than New York! Funny that I had to come all the way down to Mississippi to find them.

Don't get coffee there though, at least not anything fancy. They seem to have trouble with the espresso machine, but I won't fault them for that. It is the Beagle Bagel and not the Beagle Cafe!

5 comments:

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

Ce n'est pas non plus Bagdad café.

Steve Buser said...

Looks like a good place to get the day started.

Pat said...

Oh, I think I can smell the coffee!!

Pat

Guelph Daily Photo, My Photos.

Southern Heart said...

It looks like a nice place...don't you love when you find those kind of places and make them your own?

Unknown said...

I have yet to venture into the BB Cafe... pehaps someday...