Welcome Back Mr. Sun!


Ahhh, it's always good to see a long lost friend, especially when he brings blue skies like this one. Our forecasters predicted sun all weekend long. Unfortunately, they were wrong - it was gray and cloudy on Saturday. But the sun finally made his way out today!

I love this type of grass. I'm not sure what it's called, but they have alot of it at the golf course. I've also seen it in a few yards here and there. Those fluffy, wheaty-looking things contrasted perfectly with today's sky.

I hope everyone had a great (sunny) weekend!

7 comments:

Virginia said...

Blue skies indeed. Great color. Is it pampas (sp?) grass???

stromsjo said...

Ah, this photo reminds me I need to go see my barber! ;) There's not much left but whatever there is, it's messy.

Amelia said...

Looks like pampas grass to me.

Halcyon said...

I think you're right. Pampas grass. Whatever it is, I like it!

Hope you make it to the barber Per. :)

Olivier said...

cela fait plaisir de revoir maitre soleil ;o))
it is a pleasure to revisit master sun ;o))

crittoria said...

Gorgeous grasses! ;-) I agree, the fluffy tops look great against the blue sky!

Louis la Vache said...

No doubt you were happy to see the sun!
Let's hope M. Soleil stays with you a while!