"Saw the Eagle fly, through a clear, blue sky"

Clear Sky and the Golden Eagle... represents freedom. Freedom considered as a birth right, is a privilege which people who have it take for granted. When I see other people fighting for this very right, I realize how blessed some of us are.

To see more skies from around the world, visit SkyWatch


Olivier said...

tres beau cet aigle en or, un aigle royal

Jacob and Lois Anne said...

The light is perfection. And I appreciate your sentiment also!

Halcyon said...

Nice shot! Hope you are feeling better.

MaCoBra said...

The eagle is a powerful bird. And I agree with what you have written, but we also need to keep the blessing and saveguard our freedom!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

That is a dazzling eagle indeed!


Hey, my little pretty,
Sing a sky ditty,
Sing about the stars and the sun.

Hey, my little pretty,
Sing a night ditty,
Sing it when the day is all done.

© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Dancing Shadow Tree

uncertainhorizon said...

Beautiful E! I love it!