Tex Mex Pie



I invited a few friends over tonight to watch Mame and help me with some packing. Unfortunately, we didn't get very far with the packing, but we had a good time watching Mame and chatting.

I made my guests what I call Tex Mex pie. It is a vegetarian dish (I have been a veggie for more than half my life now), but it always gets rave reviews from my meat eating friends. The pie is made up of beans, bell pepper, yellow squash, salsa and a sprinkling of cheese. There is one piece left which I will probably eat for breakfast tomorrow. I'm dreaming of it already.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds yummy!

When do you move?

Unknown said...

It was Delish!!!! I would very much love the recipe.

Halcyon said...

We officially move next Saturday (Feb 16), but I've started preparing the house already (cleaning, vacuuming, etc.) I've also been taking some boxes over so there will be less to do next Sat.

Joy said...

Sounds yummy to me! I'm pescotarian so I am sure I will enjoy this. :)

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo.

joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
The Goddess In You

Southern Heart said...

That sounds and looks delish! (I'd love the recipe!

I hope that things are going well with your move!

Jim Klenke said...

That looks very good, and I love squash in anything.

Dan said...

Mmmmm, my mouth is watering. Congrats on the house! Hope the move goes well.