Spring Has Sprung...


The bradford pears are in bloom all over town. I love these beautiful trees, they are always a sign of spring to me.

Unfortunately, the weather has taken a turn since this picture was taken. We had a big storm last night and power was knocked out for awhile. Temperatures are also expected to drop to the mid-forties. Forecasts show the weekend will be great though with sunny skies and temps in the mid-seventies. Perfect weather for strolling the streets of Memphis or playing golf!

PS: I have a fan! Thanks so much for the positive comments. I will strive to be a better blogger! (Or at least post more regularly).

2 comments:

Chris said...

Habitat for Humanity has a similar store here. You're right. . .There are times the stuff is great, and at others. . . . . .;-)

Unknown said...

I love the way the trees look, but I call them shrimp trees because they smell terrible.