Thirsty?


This is a look at just some of the tasty drinks on offer at The Fondren Beverage Co.

Fondren is an area of downtown Jackson which is coming back into vogue. There are lots of cute little shops, art galleries and restaurants. It's one of the nicest places to hang out in Jackson. Tonight they had an open house, many of the shops stayed open late and offered snacks and drinks to patrons. There was also some live music in the streets. It was nice to get some fresh air and browse the shops.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of colorful glass there. Nice shot.

Abraham Lincoln in Brookville, Ohio.

Jim Klenke said...

Thats a great selection. I think I like the fizzies the best. I remember dropping I think a candy called bottle caps into my sodas for the fizz. Thats been years ago.

Kate said...

This sounds like a great place to visit and to celebrate life!

Lynette said...

That's great that you enjoyed ArtMix in Fondren. I used to set up in the Fondren Corner building and sell prints of my photos. It was so much fun to see all of the people, talk and laugh with friends--I miss that good time down home.

brian stout said...

i'm a very boring beer drinker, mainly Coors Light... but i'd be willing to try some of these =)

Halcyon said...

I'm not sure, but I think they were mostly non-alcoholic. But I guess if you like root beer... :)