Bravo!


My husband and I made a bet when we flew back from Berlin. He thought we would get stuck in NYC and I said we would make it home. In the end, we made it home, although we were delayed 3+ hours.


Since I won, my husband had to take me out to dinner at a restaurant of my choosing. I was between Bravo and Rossini's - both Italian joints. We ended up at Bravo. The victuals were quite tasty and we drank some very potent red wine - luckily it didn't affect his golf game the next day. At the end of the meal, we indulged in some chocolate cake. Mmmm... I hope to be back at Bravo soon!

9 comments:

Dan Allen said...

Very cool story. Love that chocolate cake!

Anonymous said...

That cake looks sinful.

The story was delicious. Best writing I have seen this morning.

Patty and I will be celebrating 53 years of marriage on July 12th. Think of it as a long-term relationship.

I have invited bloggers to offer suggestions on a gift for me to give Patty and the list would not be complete without your ideas.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Emig Family said...

Is Bravo a chain? We have a Bravo restaurant here, but we haven't gone yet (too crowded!). If it's the same restaurant and it's that good, we'll have to brave the crowds.

Olivier said...

Hummmn j'ai envie de ce gâteau aux chocolats, on dirait qu'il me fait de l'œil. Bonne histoire.

Hummmn I want this to the chocolate cake, it looks like he gives me the eye. Good story.

Anonymous said...

The Bravo! in Jackson is not part of a chain. It is owned and operated by a couple of locals who also have Sal and Mookies and Broadstreet Baking Company.

Halcyon said...

I don't think the Bravo here is a chain. The story is that two high school friends started the restaurant together.

But I bet the Bravo in OKC is as good! Where is it?

Eki said...

That really looks mouth-watering ... Cute food presentation.

stromsjo said...

Looks like that restaurant is living up to its name!

crittoria said...

That cake looks heavenly!! Don't suppose you could ship a piece up North? Just kidding...I think... ;-)