Wet Season


It seems to have been raining quite a lot here in Jackson the past few days. Although my plants and flowers do need the water, it's getting a little ridiculous! It also makes getting to and from work a big hassle. I think they ought to have rain days where everyone can just stay home.


This picture is from my Monday morning drive. Don't worry I was the passenger. We had another big storm like this on the way home last night as well. I wonder if all of this rain is somehow linked to tropical storm (or is she a hurricane now?) Fay.

6 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

Thats the same view I had going to work yesterday.

Virginia said...

Not a drop over here. Must be dumping it all on Jackson. Send some our way.

M.K. said...

- "I think they ought to have rain days where everyone can just stay home."

That is a GREAT IDEA!!!

Would you please run for president and make that your first law?

Olivier said...

la pluie n'arrête plus ici aussi, mais bon après la pluie le soleil, il suffit de savoir attendre ;o)

rain does not stop here, but right after the rain the sun, just waiting to know :o)

Janet said...

Send that rain on over to Alabama. I'll take it.

stromsjo said...

Well, Stockholm has rain weeks. Those are the weeks when I'm elsewhere on vacation. I tend to bring the sun with me for sentimental reasons... ;)