Fondren I


It came as no surprise to me that this beautiful building is home to an architect's office! I just love the design and those big windows in the front. It's too bad the tulips were not in full bloom yet, but I think I caught the reflection of the blue sky and the building across the street quite well.

Fondren is a district of downtown Jackson that is trying to bring life back to the heart of the city. The area is filled with cute boutiques and trendy restaurants. I hope you'll enjoy this short series of photos from the district!

5 comments:

Olivier said...

tu as très bien réussi le reflet. les architectes aiment bien les immeubles avec plein de fenêtres et ils ont raison.

Hilda said...

I love those big picture windows too!

Janet said...

Architects do love a lot of windows! I hope the area keeps on reviving.

Lowell said...

What a great looking office. You did a super job catching the reflections!

Kate said...

The reflection is great! The building must be a cheerful place in which to work.