The Rosalie


This is another picture from Natchez. It was taken inside the Rosalie, one of the beautiful antebellum houses. Most of the furnishings and decorations in this house were generously donated by the houses former inhabitants. It certainly made for an interesting visit!

I'm going to be out of town for a few weeks. I may try posting photos of where I will be, but I won't have enough of Jackson to cover three weeks. Don't hesitate to pop over for a look now and then. I'll be back full-time in mid-December.In any case, I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often wonder what life would have been like if I lived in one of these antebellum houses? It looks like a rich life but without the things we take for granted.

blueboat said...

Gorgeous old house. I hope you have a great trip!