Neigh!


This will be the last look at Oklahoma City. This colorful horsey welcomed visitors to one of Bricktown's many souvenir shops. I like the patchwork of pictures - it's certainly something different!

Unfortunately, I'm finding inspiration in Jackson hard to come by these days. Between the theater and golf, I don't have a lot of time for "looking" for photos and I sort of feel like I've tapped the most interesting things in Jackson. Any advice for a burned out blogger would be appreciated.

6 comments:

M.K. said...

Hmm. Well, I know gas is expensive. But there would be plenty to see in other parts of Jackson. A drive down Capitol St.? Taking pictures in Metro Center...if you want to take your life in your hands :) How 'bout Mynelle Gardens? There's bound to be lots of interesting things (not necessarily beautiful things). Life used to look pretty interesting along Fortification Street!

brian stout said...

very creative horse! wish i could give you some creative ideas, but don't know the area that well...

Hilda said...

Cool horse! It would catch my eye too.

How about looking at Jackson through my eyes — I'm halfway around the world and never been to the U.S. Everything would be interesting! Someone is Texas posts a picture of a mailbox once a week and I find them fabulous. Very few houses here have mailboxes because there's usually at least one person in the house at all times. Just an example, but you see what I mean…

Anyway, good luck! I'm sure you'll get over this creative hump soon enough.

Olivier said...

c'est surprenant,et c'est très original, j'aime beaucoup.

crittoria said...

I love this horse! He's my favorite color!!

Danial Bigham said...

It's attractive horse.