Madison Fire Dept


I live in Madison which is a "suburb" just north of Jackson. I hesitate to really call it a suburb because there really aren't any residential areas in downtown Jackson. And the actual city of Jackson is only a mile south when you cross County Line Road. But on that one mile journey you have to cross the city of Ridgeland. So when people ask, I usually say I live in the Ridgeland/Madison area.

But I digress... the Ridgeland fire station is actually closer to my house than this one. But I bet if there was a fire, these are the trucks that would head to our home. There's one reason I like this station better - the red fire trucks! In Ridgeland they're yellow. There's just something wrong with that. Fire trucks should be red. Period.

4 comments:

Frankie / Nick said...

Agree 100% you also have a great shot of the red fire truck.

Olivier said...

les camions rouges si important dans notre vie. un grand respect

brian stout said...

a yellow firetruck, how strange... i've never seen a yellow one...

crittoria said...

Absolutely! Red is the only choice as far as I'm concerned too!!