Flowers VI


These pansies were snapped at The Renaissance shopping center, which I've shown you a couple of times before.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I didn't take any other pictures of the art festival, except people milling around. I find it hard to photograph art and it was really hot and the light was so bright. I don't think the pictures would have turned out well anyway. I promise if the festival does become an annual event, I'll go early in the morning next year and get some nice shots.

5 comments:

Lowell said...

Not to worry, Halcyon, these are beautiful!

Blind Fly Theater said...

Hello Halcyon,
I love your blog and have updated SparkleMirror to show “Jackson Daily Photo” in the “Sparkling Gems of Delight” section on the sidebar (favorite blogs). Each time you post, yours will appear beautifully at the top of that list. Thanks for providing such interesting content for my friends and me…
David

stromsjo said...

Yep, Jacob is right. Flowers are never wrong.

VP said...

We'll forgive you: these flowers are wonderful.

Jim Klenke said...

purple is my favorite color.