Up Close and Personal


My birdcam got a little turned around during some of the recent storms. It wasn't exactly pointed directly at the feeder, but it worked to my advantage for this photo. I love the close up on this little brother. He's a tufted titmouse and I've seen him quite a bit at my feeder now.

I'm very pleased with the results I'm getting from my wingscapes cam. I don't want to overwhelm my blog with bird photos though, so I'm thinking of dedicating one day a week to my feathered friends.

6 comments:

Lowell said...

Amazing! What a cutie. I like this candid camera thingy.

Hilda said...

I've never seen tufted titmice (?) except in photos. I think they're so cute because of the tuft! I call it a mohawk, to tell you the truth ;)

stromsjo said...

Not bad at all. What are you feeding him?

Jim Klenke said...

I think one a week is a great idea. I never get bird shots that look half decent.

Halcyon said...

Per: I've been filling my feeder with a regular wild bird seed mix. It has black sunflower seeds and those pellety things. They seem to like it b/c I refill the feeder almost once a day!!

Lois said...

Post as many bird pics as you want! I love them. I have a lot of these little guys at my feeder too.